Tuesday 16 February 2010

This crazy life is getting to busy to handle!

This is my new house come September. Looks even better on the inside. I'm glad that its all be sorted now anyway, that's any other thing off my mind.

I've just become snowed under-ironic!-by all my uni work. No matter how much time I put a side to plow though it all more just keeps showing up! It's just becoming so bad that I've no time to write my own stuff and I'm now glad that I've not started the last book of my new trilogy, because I'd have no time to even think about it! I've also been trying to get stuff together to put on here and send off to publishers, but this hasn't happened really because time just keeps running away from me. I feel like I'm chasing after Time most of time now!!


I sort of had the day off on Saturday. Went to Liverpool with Abi and Sam. This pic is of Abi in her natural habitat-Waterstones! She just loves it and I'm becoming attacted to the places myself. Such a great place to buy books and then read them. We did some small shopping and then watch a movie; Ponyo, the new anime movie from the guy who did Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. I was looking forward to it, but I was let down by the simple fact that it was aimed at young kids and so I didn't get the whisked off feeling I always get when I watch the others. Still the animation is really cool, but unless you're going to go with someone under ten, don't go watch it at the movies. I felt really strange leaving with my over 18 friends!

On Sunday, I baked a cake. The second time I've made something like this by myself in the student kitchen. It turned out really good! The thing is though, it looked a little bit plain when I put the white icying on top and having fussy eaters for friends, it was hard to decided to else to do with it. Luckily, the last students had left some ice writing pens in the cupboard, so I got them out and drew the first thing that came into my head....




It looks and tastes so good! I've been eating it for breakfast!

Moving on, last night went to the pub quiz, didn't win but had a good time though. Here's me and kirsty.....



Lastly then, I'm doing a research project on blogs by published (or unpublished!) writers and poets ect. So if you are one or know a blog that is, please can you let me know because it would be a great help towards my work.

Thanks!













No comments:

Post a Comment